Welcome to Annarbour.com

(647) 477 2197 , 780 628 7040

(647) 477 5983


Study in Canada

Why should you become a student in Canada?

Studying in Canada provides you not only with a qualification recognized world wide but also assists you to apply for residency in Canada after completion of a recognized course from a designated Institute.

A 2 year qualifying program can assist you with obtaining a 3 year post graduate work permit. This in turn gives you the opportunity to apply for residency under Federal programs and many Provincial Programs.

It is however sad that many students have not been professionally guided throughout their study periods and thereafter to achieve this end result. Many sadly return home having not had the opportunity to apply for residency or have applied but not been able to obtain.

At Ann Arbour we guide you from day one to achieve the end result of obtaining residency – most of our advise is free and therefore we encourage all applicants to take advantage of this service.

We are agents for following post secondary institutes in Canada. However we do not limit ourselves to these institutes and can obtain admission to any school of choice in any Province .

  • Institut Teccart
  • Concordia university of Edmonton
  • Parkland College
  • Yukon College
  • CIMT College
  • Universal Learning Institute

after obtaining admission, we submit a student visa application. Criteria for students

  • Obtain admission to a school
  • Proof of financial ability to pay fees and sustain living in Canada
  • Proof that you have a genuine intention to study in Canada
  • Proof you have met all pre-requisites of Institute
  • Proof of language abilities ( academic IELTS is necessary)

Contact us if you wish to become a student in Canada .

Are you outside Canada?

Are you inside Canada?

Are you an Employer?

Alberta British Colombia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador
Nova Scotia Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan
North West Territories Yukon