NEW FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER LIST HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED!
More exciting news for everyone who have been waiting for the new Federal List to be announced. With twice as many jobs being eligible with twice the cap size, nowyou can federally immigrate to Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker Program(FSWP), the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) or the New CanadianExperience Class (CEC).
Quota wont last…. Quick!
·Get a complete assessment, guidance and application submission as early as May 1st when doors open to this program.
·Download our assessment form http://www.annarbour.com/?q=general-assessment
·Email it to email@example.com and WE WILL CALL YOU to provide you all the information no matter where in theworld you are located.
· Overall cap of 25,000 applications ineligible occupations stream
· Cap of 500 applications for PhD eligibility stream
·Nolimit on applicants who have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer
·Sub-capsof 1,000 applications for each of the 50 eligible occupations below (their 2011National Occupational Classification (NOC)code is included in brackets):
1. Senior managers – financial, communicationsand other business services (0013)
2. Senior managers - trade, broadcasting and other services, n.e.c.(0015)
3. Financial managers (0111)
4. Human resources managers (0112)
5. Purchasing managers (0113)
6. Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers (0121)
7. Managers in health care (0311)
8. Construction managers (0711)
9. Home building and renovation managers (0712)
10. Managers in natural resources production and fishing (0811)
11. Manufacturing managers (0911)
12. Financial auditors and accountants (1111)
13. Financial and investment analysts (1112)
14. Securities agents, investment dealers and brokers (1113)
15. Other financial officers (1114)
16. Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and publicrelations (1123)
17. Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers (1212)
18. Property administrators (1224)
19. Geoscientists and oceanographers (2113)
20. Civil engineers (2131)
21. Mechanical engineers (2132)
22. Electrical and electronics engineers (2133)
23. Petroleum engineers (2145)
24. Information systems analysts and consultants (2171)
25. Database analysts and data administrators (2172)
26. Software engineers and designers (2173)
27. Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)
28. Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians (2232)
29. Construction estimators (2234)
30. Electrical and electronics engineering technologists andtechnicians (2241)
31. Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics (2243)
32. Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupationalhealth and safety (2263)
33. Computer network technicians (2281)
34. Nursing co-ordinators and supervisors (3011)
35. Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses (3012)
36. Specialist physicians (3111)
37. General practitioners and family physicians (3112)
38. Dietitians and nutritionists (3132)
39. Audiologists and speech-language pathologists (3141)
40. Physiotherapists (3142)
41. Occupational therapists (3143)
42. Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists (3214)
43. Medical radiation technologists (3215)
44. Medical sonographers (3216)
45. Licensed practical nurses (3233)
46. Paramedical occupations (3234)
47. University professors and lecturers (4011)
48. Psychologists (4151)
49. Early childhood educators and assistants (4214)
50. Translators, terminologists and interpreters (5125)
FederalSkilled Trades Program:
This program is for people who want to become permanentresidents based on being qualified in a skilled trade.
Overall cap of 5,000 applications
All 90 skilled trades from the following NOC Skill Level Bgroups are eligible (with sub-caps of 100 applications each):
1. Major Group 72:Industrial, electrical and construction trades;
2. Major Group 73:Maintenance and equipment operation trades;
3. Major Group 82:Supervisors and technical occupations in national resources, agriculture andrelated production;
4. Major Group 92:Processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central controloperators;
5. Minor Group 632: chefs and cooks;
6. Minor Group 633: butchers and bakers.
This program is for people who already have skilled workexperience in Canada and want to immigrate permanently. Overall cap of 8,000applications
Sub-caps of 200 applications each for any NOC B occupation
Six ineligible occupations: administrative officers (NOC code1221), administrative assistants (1241), accounting technicians/bookkeepers(1311), cooks (6322), food service supervisors (6311), and retail salessupervisors (6211).
The new Ministerial Instructions will also re-confirm theexisting pause of applications to the federal Immigrant investor andentrepreneur programs.
Why choose Ann Arbour as your Canadian immigration consulting firm?
We work under the Immigration Licensing of Sharmila Perera, President of Ann Arbour Consultants Inc., Certified Immigration specialist, authorized by Canada Immigration to legally represent clients in any Immigration matter. (View her license ). We have a very personalized approach to servicing clients. Our clients are not just a file number. Every client is personally known by name and one of our associates are always reachable.
Clients rely on Ann Arbour Consultants Inc. to handle their immigration inquiries, cases and problems with skilled expertise and a thorough attention to detail. We have earned that trust through providing the very best service of which we are capable. We commit to caring, reliable, discreet service for all our Canadian and International clients, with free initial consultations and assessments and plenty of free advice along the way. Hence 90% of our customers are retained through referrals.
As skilled, experienced immigration consultants, Ann Arbour Consultants Inc. is expert at guiding you through the complex Canadian immigration process with care and compassion. Whether you are looking to come to Canada on a Permanent Resident Visa as a professional/skilled worker, Entrepreneur or Investor, Student Visa, Holiday Visit Visa, Business Visit Visa, or self employed Visa, Family Sponsorship, or as a Temporary Foreign Worker, or living in Canada and looking to apply under Canadian Experience class, or any Provincial Nomination System, Our trusted, in-depth knowledge of Canada’s Federal and many Province-based immigration programs has proven to shorten the process. Our free after-support helps new Canadians get settled quickly. Our association with employers helps you get a job faster, whether it is before arriving in Canada or after landing in Canada. The choice to immigrate to Canada is an exciting, life-changing decision, and we commit to supporting our clients throughout every vital step. We offer a free evaluation to determine if you qualify to immigrate to Canada.
Immigration services for Employers
Are you an employer looking to employ a foreign worker? We can assist you with obtaining a Labour Market Opinion and work permits for your foreign employees. We also assist with Restoration of status, renewal of permits, and obtaining Canadian permanent resident status for your employees, be it under the Federal System or the Provincial Nominee system.
We also have in our database thousands of skilled and professional applicants who do not qualify to immigrate to Canada permanently but who are willing and able to come to Canada on a work permit, or be sponsored through a Provincial Nominee Program. At your request we could introduce these applicants to you free of any charges.